Just Having Fun.
Sneaker Concept was established by artist Stanley Wong as an ENTERTAINMENT platform for sharing bits of everything about sneakers and pop culture.
Instead of reporting the latest trendy news, we are here to bring you some extra “entertainments” around the topics Sneakers, Music, Art and Cartoons – presenting as a comic paper where you can find some “fun” and “touching moments”.
With the passion in streetwear culture and drawing, artist Stanley Wong founded Sneaker Concept in 2015.
Through bold colours, simple composition and attention to details, his work celebrates the beauty of pop and streetwear fashion icons in the modern times.
To date, his work have set the footprint globally through online and social channels of adidas Hong Kong, Reebok, Saucony, Keen, nicekicks.com, K-SWISS, Mita Sneakers and Sneaker-art.com etc.
• Design Festa Tokyo: 10-11 Nov, 2018
• Sneaker Market Bangkok by Sneaker Party – Guest Exhibitor: 23-24 June, 2018
• Sneaker Market Taipei – Guest Exhibitor: 24-25 March, 2018
• Print Gone Wild – Joint Art Exhibition: 09 Feb, 2018
• Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre – Joint Art Exhibition: 1-4 June, 2017
Selected interviews and projects:
• Interview on Metropop magazine
• adidas Tote Bag project
• Reebok Tote Bag project
• adidas sticker pack project
• Keen illustration project
• Interview on SCMP
• Interview on Metro Radio “Come on James”
• Interview on RTHK Radio 2
• adidas Hong Kong illustration project
• Saucony Blog
• Fubiz (France
• Creative Boom (UK)